Video Capture Card 3.0 - HDMI to USB 3.0- Recording Box Streaming Broadcast Game Recording
1. Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB acquisition card with one HDMI line.
2. Plug the USB male of the USB acquisition card into the USB port of the computer.
3. Collection operation steps (OBS): open the software - add a new source - select "video capture device" - set the screen size - select "studio mode" (double window) - click "start recording".
Computer hardware configuration requirement:
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537u 2.0GHz or above
Display card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM
- This USB 3.0 acquisition card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
- It can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
- Suitable for HD acquisition, teaching recording, medical image, game, etc.
- Support the maximum input resolution of 4K/30Hz.
- Support the maximum output resolution of 1080P/60Hz.
- Support 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth.
- When standard AWG26 cable is used, the input transmission distance is up to 15m (resolution of 1080P and below).
- Support most acquisition software, such as for VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
- Support for Windows, Android, and for Mac.
- Conform to USB video UVC specification.
- Conform to USB audio UAC specification.
- Without external power supply, small and portable.
- HDMI resolution: up to 4K/30Hz
- Video input format: 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth
- Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
- Video output resolution: maximum output resolution 1080P/60Hz
- Support audio format: L-PCM
- Input cable length: ≤ 15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
- Operating temperature range: (- 10 to + 55 ℃)
- Size: 64 x 28 x 13mm / 2.52 x 1.1 x 0.51in
1 x Video Capture Card
1 x User Manual