The USB 3.0 to HDMI / VGA adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into an HDMI or VGA output, with high resolution 1920×1080 (1080p) video support – a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter functions as an external graphics card to deliver smooth, high-definition content to your HDMI or VGA-capable display. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
Note: this product does not support Mac OS or Linux.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0 (800×600)
• Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200
• Quick, easy installation
• USB-powered – No external power adapter required
• Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations
• Driver software supports display rotation
• Supports the Windows® Aero interface
• Supports 2-channel (Stereo) audio